If you have Asian skin, then you probably have problems tanning under the sun. That is why you need to consider the best self-tanner for Asian skin.
During the creation of self-tanners, manufacturers design them specifically for certain skin tones.
Choosing the right self-tanner for your skin complexion can be a tricky process. That is where we come in. We can help you get the right one for your Asian skin so that you can enjoy a natural-looking tan.
Some people assume that the only people who need fake tan are those with fair skin. On the contrary, self-tanners are created for everyone.
As long as you pick the right product for your skin, you should have no problems making the skin glow. It can even help you conceal some of the marks on the surface that you dislike. Choose the best self-tanner for your skin tone and boost your confidence.
List of the best self tanner for asian skin
- #1 RATED BEST SELF TANNER - Tanceuticals has received numerous awards by beauty editors worldwide including: #1 by the SelfTanning authority blog, #1 by Vive...
- GORGEOUS COLOR AND AMAZING SCENT - Our exclusive formula guarantees a smooth, natural-looking sunless tan with no streaks or orange color. And, our fresh...
- EASY TO USE - Our smooth tanning lotion blends easily and dries quickly. And it lasts 6-7 days on average which is FAR longer than most self tanners. Finally,...
If you are tired of self-tanners that leave you feeling awful, you should try this product. It not only produces a gorgeous color but also has a lovely fresh scent. The coconut scent from this lotion is not too strong to irritate anyone. The gentle self-tanner is made of active elements that can help you get a smooth and natural tan without the need for sunbathing.
Unlike some self-tanners which cause embarrassing orange patches on the surface, Tanceuticals has no such effect. It does not lead to streaks that can affect the appearance of your tan negatively. The self-tanner blends well and does not take a long time to dry. You can, therefore, use it even before bed and not worry about staining your sheets or clothes.
If you go through most of the self-tanner reviews, you will notice people complaining about how fast these products end. Choose the best self-tanner for Asian skin today and enjoy using it for more than a week. This lasts longer than what you get from most self-tanners.
The ingredients of the self-tanner are also quite impressive. It is made from natural compounds such as mango butter, vitamin A and Acai Berry. This means that it is safe to use on different skin types. Apart from tanning your skin, you also get nourishing benefits from using the self-tanning lotion. The manufacturer does not add any mineral oils or paraben to this product.
If you have an Asian skin tone, you will like the results that come from using this self-tanner. Since it is light, it gives you glowing skin without looking too obvious. You will also enjoy how easy it is to apply to your body. Since the company behind this product has received numerous awards for such self-tanners, this is a common brand used by celebrities.
- Has a consistent texture and does not stick on the skin
- It is long-lasting
- Ideal for both men and women
- It is more expensive than most of the brands
Skinerals sunless bronzer
- TANNING MADE EASY - Get a beautiful bronze glow for up to 7 days with Skinerals Californium long lasting self tanner; It’s the ideal solution for giving...
- SAFE SUNLESS TAN - Californium is perfect for lighter skin tones, and is the best way to get a healthy, natural glow without exposing your skin to harmful UV...
- FACE AND BODY APPLICATION - This self-tanner mousse is non-greasy, light, quick to dry, and has a soft, pleasant smell. There is no need to purchase a second...
One of the manufacturers of self-tanners that are known to produce safe products is Skinerals. The company makes use of natural components in making its products, and this sunless bronzer is no exception. You can use it on your body and face without worrying about any harsh reactions. The best self-tanner for Asian skin should give you a consistent and natural tan. That is what you get from using this sunless bronzer.
It is a gentle mousse that does not contain harsh components such as paraben or sulfate. Minerals form part of the formulation of this self-tanner. The organic compounds used in this bronzer can restore and rejuvenate your skin. You should expect your tan to last for about a week. The manufacturer claims that people with different skin types can achieve a nice looking tan from using this self-tanner. It leaves your skin looking toned and feeling smoother.
Professionals in salons also make use of this sunless bronzer to help their clients achieve their desired tan. The problem with some of the bronzers and tanning beds is that they cause orange tints. You don’t have to experience this or expose your body to the radiation from tanning booths anymore. Using this self-tanner prevents you from any skin complications since it gives you a safer solution. The formula also dries quickly on your skin so that you can use it even while on the go.
You can also enjoy even distribution of the self-tanner and the light fragrance. Since it a mousse, it provides instant bronzing. The pump bottle makes it easy to distribute on different parts of the body. As you buy this mousse, you should also consider getting accessories such as an applicator mitt to help you during use.
- Has a natural appearance
- Provides a consistent tan
- It is a light-weight mouse
- Subtle fragrance
- The price point is not the best
Bahama Tan level
- LEVEL 1 LIGHT SHADE SELF TANNER: 8 ounce, Made in the USA. Develop your own personal tan color with No streaking, No orange, No blotchiness and No toxic...
- ORGANIC & NATURAL: Bahama Tan Self Tanner is made with pure, natural and organic ingredients perfectly blended to create a rich, natural looking tan without the...
- NON-TOXIC: Truly a good-for-the-skin sunless tanner with No mineral oils, No lanolin, No parabens, No PABA, No alcohol, No petro-chemicals, No sodium lauryl...
Feel free to choose the level of tan you want as you use Bahama tan level 1. You can apply this for four consecutive days if you want a dark tan. It is an ideal self-tanner for Asian skin tone since it is light enough to give you a sun-kissed tan.
You will like the organic ingredients included in the making of this self-tanner. The manufacturer includes coconut oil, shea butter, Argan oil, and Tahiti oil in Bahama self-tanner. You get to enjoy more benefits than merely tanning your skin since each component has unique properties. For instance, your skin tone not only glows but also remains hydrated for longer.
- Suitable for different skin types
- Does not have toxic chemicals
- A small amount goes a long way
- Uneven tan
Jergens wet skin moisturizer
- Oil-infused body lotion works when skin is most receptive to moisture, post-shower
- No “dry time” before getting dressed - just pat dry and go
- Blends with water on freshly cleansed skin to instantly lock in hydration
If you stay in an area that does not receive a lot of sunlight or don’t have the time to sunbathe, you can still achieve a nice looking tan with the help of Jergens wet skin moisturizer. Unlike self-tanners that have a lengthy application, this saves your time since it is an in-shower tanner. It allows you to enjoy a streak-free glow while enjoying your shower.
The self-tanner works better when your skin is wet and builds the perfect tan gradually over some time. Since the formula gets absorbed into the skin fast, you don’t have to wait for long for it to dry. It also does not leave any stains on your towel. Asian ladies love this self-tanner since it has a good tan shade that makes their skin complexion look better after use. The components in its also offer extra hydration on your skin.
- It comes with a fresh and light scent
- Dries quickly
- Does not form a brassy color on the skin
- It is not the best for sensitive skin
Hempz Touch of summer moisturizer
- Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil helps hydrate and condition the skin while providing excellent skin nourishment and moisturization
- Subtle self-tanners help enhance skin's natural color, tone and summer radiance
- Provides hydration, nourishment and conditioning
Moisturize your skin and achieve a golden glow by choosing this self-tanner. The product is made from pure hemp seed rather than harsh chemicals that can irritate your skin. It is not only a great self-tanner but also an effective moisturizer. Feel free to use it daily so that you can keep your skin hydrated and prevent it from drying out.
The correct use of this self-tanner can help you build a nice looking tan every day. It also gives you the liberty to decide the intensity of tan you want to develop. The problem with some self-tanners is that they are hard to apply. Hempz Touch of summer self-tanner is quite forgiving, making it perfect even for beginners. Since it is not too dark, you can still achieve the right tan even if you make some mistakes during the application.
Apart from that, you will also like the fragrance of this self-tanner for Asian skin. Unlike self-tanners that come with a chemical smell, this has a delicious breeze scent that does not irritate your nose. It means that you can apply the self-tanner during the day, even as you go on with your daily activities. Since the tan develops gradually, you have to maintain consistent use and be patient for it to work. Applying it only once cannot give you the desired effect.
Most people with an Asian skin tone like the natural look they get from using this self-tanner, and so will you. It is a subtle self-tanner that enhances the color of your skin and nourishes it. People with sensitive skin can also use this tanner since it does not contain gluten or paraben that can irritate the skin.
- It does not cause itchiness
- Does not create an orange tint
- No streaks or greasy feel
- It takes time before you can see results
Are you tired of self-tanners that don’t work as advertised? You should avoid going shopping blindly. We have reviewed the best self-tanner for Asian skin to give you more information regarding how these products work. With these insights, you don’t have to waste cash anymore on non-effective products. Try using either of the self-tanners above and notice the difference.
Tanning tips for asian skin – masala.com
Tanning for asians – forums.soompi.com
Tanning oil for asian – Expatwoman.com