Tanning nude both indoors and outdoors is a great way of avoiding tan lines and getting a sexy full body tan. Most people tan nude at their local tanning salons, but you can also do it easily in the privacy of your tanning bed.
However, there are some nude tanning tips you need to know about tanning naked in a tanning bed or under the sun.
Why is Nude Tanning Better?
While some people prefer tanning with a bikini or underwear, others prefer nude tanning. This is one of the best ways to get an even base tan. Tanning is a process that involves exposing your entire body to UV rays to get tanned. Let’s see why tanning nude is better than other tanning methods.
It’s more comfortable tanning nude than with clothes on. Some people get allergic reactions from contact with clothes when they’re exposed to UV rays especially when there is an accumulation of sweat on their body which causes allergies. However, if you tan without clothes you will avoid having such problems.
If you love tanning you know how annoying tanning lines can be. Most people often get tanning lines all over where your skin overlaps or is not exposed to enough UV light.
Most of the commonly affected areas are the bikini lines which are unpreventable in most cases. It’s not easy to remove tanning lines, but you can avoid all this by tanning nude.
The downside to Tanning Nude
You can’t tan nude anywhere, you need privacy to do this because there aren’t many places you can do this outdoors. Also, not everyone can tan nude under the sun which means you need a tanning bed.
UV rays penetration can be brutal on naked skin and it can cause sunburns faster than normal. So if you tend to sunburn fast, don’t tan nude.
Some of the areas on your body like your breasts and around your genitals easily get burned because the surrounding skin is very sensitive and not usually exposed to such radiation. This can cause a bad sunburn later.
Nude Tanning Indoors and Outdoors
You can nude tan at your local tanning salon, in a pool, or a seashore, but which one would you prefer, nude tanning indoors or outdoors?
Nude Tanning Indoors
Nude tanning indoors is mostly done under supervision from tanning specialists and in a tanning bed. This way you don’t have to think about what to do when you get caught or do calculations on the timing for your tan.
This is why most tan lovers would prefer to nude tan indoors in a tanning bed. Here are some of the benefits of why.
- Most sessions have been calculated the time so you don’t have to worry about overdoing it.
- You can schedule your tanning session any time you’re free so you don’t disturb your work schedule.
- There is less risk of you getting sunburned.
- The biggest advantage is that you get the privacy you need this way you can do it without worrying about prying eyes.
However, if you indoor nude tan for a prolonged period it could pose some health risks. With the right guidance and supervision, you can avoid all that that’s why it’s important to choose the right tanning salon with qualified staff and adequate resources.
Outdoor Nude Tanning
Many people enjoy tanning nude outdoors, but you need to be careful not to overdo it and wear sunscreen all over your body. Outdoor tanning doesn’t necessarily involve supervision but just your passion to achieve the best results. When tanning nude it’s better to ease into a full-body tan than get sunburned when doing it.
The best way to nude tan outside is in the privacy of your private backyard or at the pool area or visit some of the several nude beaches near you. Some of the benefits you get include:
- You don’t incur any costs, all you need to do is lie under the sun because it’s free.
- You don’t need to use artificial UV rays that can be harmful to your skin and health.
- You can enjoy the view of the outdoors and get that aesthetic feel as you get your tan.
You can either nude tan at your backyard or beaches reserved for this purpose. These beaches are only for those people who aren’t insecure about being naked around other people.
It can at times be difficult to find a spot with the right amount of sunlight and also putting into consideration other factors. You also need to make your calculations and timing when you’re tanning nude outdoors.
The downside to this type of tanning doesn’t mean you disregard it, it only means you need to implement some protective measures so that you reduce the health risks so that the process can go smoothly.
- Visit a tanning specialist with the experience and exposure will guide you on what you need to do so that you protect your skin from sunburns.
- Take it slowly, don’t rush into the process. If you’re using a tanning bed, consider staying in the tanning bed for a shorter time than you should.
- Wear sunscreen in your starting days to test yourself. This way you will learn the limits of your body then you can adjust the time and your exposure to the sun.
- If you’re tanning nude under the sun, apply some moisturizer before lying naked as most allergies and sunburns happen because your skin is dry and flaky.
- Protect your eyes at all times by wearing eye protective glasses. This protects the areas around your eyes and prevents the formation of wrinkles underneath.
Nude tanning isn’t a bad thing, but one of the best ways of tanning under the sun or in a tanning bed without getting those ugly tanning lines all over your body. However, this may vary from person to person depending on your preferred tanning method based on your skin type and available locations for tanning. Remember, don’t tan nude two days in a row and also choose the best combination of outdoor tanning lotions and sunscreen to assist you in the process. Now you can look good and have fun in the process.